PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
What data do we collect?
When you visit this website, we may collect and process personal data such as your IP-address through the collection of cookies, which you consent to when you visit the site. In connection with any enquiry to European Test Finder your name, e-mail and the personal data, which you put in the notice will be processed.
What is your personal information used for?
When you visit the European Test Finder website you are prompted with a consent form regarding cookies. Cookies are necessary and used for the function of the website but may also be used for statistical purposes to create an overview of how many visitors there are on the website and which parts of the website are visited. As a visitor, you have the right and possibility to click “Only allow necessary cookies” that ensure the website is able to function.
- Lawfulness of the processing of your personal data concerning any contact on your part such as e-mail, phone call or letters, is found in the General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, point f, as we pursue a legitimate interest in answering your request.
When you visit this website, we may collect information from you automatically and this type of cookie is necessary for the website to function. For any other type of cookie, you will be asked to give your consent, before we collect cookies.
We use different types of cookies:
- Necessary/technical cookies, which activate basic functions on the website, such as the menu.
- Preferences cookies, which remember the choices you make on the website and your preferences such as language settings.
- Statistical cookies, which collect information for e.g. analysis of the most popular information on the website, to improve the user-friendliness.
- Marketing cookies, which we currently DO NOT collect.
Will anyone receive your personal data?
No third party will receive any of your personal data.
How long will we store your personal data?
European Test Finder only stores and processes your personal data for as long as needed in regards to the purpose of the processing. Cookies are automatically deleted after 12 months. You can also delete them in your browser settings.
European Test Finder wants to make sure you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Every visitor is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that European Test Finder correct any information regarding your personal data that you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that European Test Finder erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that European Test Finder restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object to European Test Finder processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that European Test Finder transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request by email, we will respond without unnecessary delay. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to complain about processing of your personal data , you can do so by writing to: email@example.com
If you wish to read more about processing of your personal data, please go to:
You also have the right to complain directly to the Danish Data Authority: www.datatilsynet.dk
Centre of Excellence for Health, Immunity and Infections (CHIP)
Rigshospitalet, Section 2100
Blegdamsvej 9, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45 35 45 57 57
Fax: +45 36 47 33 40